Unstable Mood..Youtube Mode

i dunno whutz wrong wif me..for the past few days my mood was unstable and it still...sumtimes i get mad wif ppl around..talked with high voice...erghhh!!! i felt annoyed wif myself...so i just stay quiet and ignored ppl around..i talk when i wanted..on9 my YM as usual and stated my status DND!!..haha..
at the same time felt so bored..so i watched sum videos from youtube..and im kinda miss my former hobbies..so i typed 'takashi sorimachi'..whoaa..lots of his drama appeared..such as GTO, overtime, beach boys, blabla...(pdhal dah ade vcd collection utk drama tu sume)...i loved all the theme song..dulu aku byk dload lagu2 tu sume.,..tp pc lame harddisk da kiok..sume ilang...

my mood still unstable for a week...so i just filling my time with watching youtube..i watched the "prince who turns into a frog"..8tv had showed this drama before...but i never concerntrate...














0 コメント:

Related Posts with Thumbnails